About this Archive
The Feminist Library Poster Collection consists of around seven hundred posters collected by the Feminist Library over a thirty-year
- Childcare, reproductive health and pregnancy
- Employment and workplace rights
- Helplines and advice services
- Higher education and extramural education
- International, national and local groups
- Lesbian and bisexual groups and issues
- Performance, the arts, and book launches
- Physical and mental health
- Pornography and sexual behaviour
- Protests, campaigns and solidarity movements
- Services for older women and young women
- Sexism and discrimination
- Sexual and domestic abuse including self-defence.
Cataloguing and digitisation of the Feminist Library Poster Collection is on-going. All the posters are accessible in the Researcher's Area of Bishopsgate Library, however, a number of posters can now be viewed online. Please visit our online catalogue and select the 'Advance search option' entering FL/POS into the 'archive reference' field on the 'Archive' page.