About this Archive
No further information at present.
Scope and Content
Papers of activists and campaigners Geoff and Marie Richman, including:
- Minutes of VSC Executive Committee, c.1968.
- Minutes of Vietnam Solidarity Campaign Working Committee, c.1968.
- Vietnam Solidarity Campaign Bulletin, c.1967-1969.
- Vietnam Solidarity Campaign Conference papers, c.1966-1969.
- Papers of the Vietnam Solidarity Campaign regarding activities, administration and campaigns, n.d.
- Papers regarding Red Camden, 1969-1970.
- Correspondence of the Vietnam Solidarity Campaign, VAC Camden branch, British Council for Peace in Vietnam, North-west London Joint Anti-Racialist Project, International Institute for Peace, International War Crimes Tribunal, Institute of Neurology, Camden Folk, Comite Francais de Solidartite, Boston Movement, MacIntyre vs. Marcuse, and Campaign for Community Control as well as individuals, n.d.
- Pamphlets regarding Germ’s Eye View, Case-con, Red Rat, Camden Movement for People’s Power, Get Gordon and the Suez Canal crisis, n.d.
- Programme of events including, Angry Arts Film Society and Medical Aid for Vietnam, n.d.
- Leaflets regarding a large range of topics including employment, events, anti-war protest movements, Mozambique Liberation Front, the British military, Hampstead Labour Party, British policing, democracy, fascism, Ruskin College Kitsdon Committee, tenancy, Agit-prop, Film workshop weekend, demonstrations, human rights, American intelligence services, trade unionism and student protest, n.d.
- Newspaper cuttings relating to the Vietnam war, employment, Fidel Castro, Madame Binh and the International War Crimes Tribunal, n.d.
- Publications including Oxford Strumpet, Historectomy, The Red Flag, Vietnam Bulletin, Scatters News, and The Month, n.d.
- Papers regarding The Blitz Show, Helke Sanders, the Tupamaros and Politics of the Adsurd, n.d.
- Photographs, programmes, scripts and interviews for the People’s War, c.1941.
- Scripts for ‘Street Theatre’ and ‘The hole In The Wall’, n.d.
- Transcripts of interviews with Mary Langman, I Pearse and Alison Stalibrass, n.d.
- Papers of B Now including leaflets, reports and programmes, c.1970.
- Publications ‘Reassessment of the work of the Peckham Health Centre’ and ‘End of a Tactic’, n.d.
Founded in 1915
Established in 1975, the English Collective of Prostitutes (ECP) is a self-help organisation of sex workers. They campaign for the decriminalisation of prostitution, for sex workers’ rights and safety, and for resources to enable people to get out of prostitution if they want to. We are honoured to hold their archive documenting their numerous campaigns, activities and continuing work to the present day.