Our online catalogue is currently inaccessible due to technical issues. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and are working to fix it as soon as possible. If you have any urgent queries relating to our Special Collections and Archives, please drop us an email at email@example.com or for more information about our holdings, consult our Collections pages at: https://www.bishopsgate.org.uk/collections
Since 2010 Bishopsgate Institute’s Special Collections and Archives have digitised some of the most frequently researched and significant material from its collections.
Our Archives Online pages provide access to this content and allow researchers from all over the world to consult our renowned collections.
The following items are now available online:
- My Apprenticeship to Crime: the autobiography of Arthur Harding
- Woodroffe Journals
- Minute Book of the General Council of the International Workingmen's Association
- Recordings from Lansbury's Labour Weekly
- Muster Roll of The British Legion (or Garibaldi Excursionists) (1860)
- Eton Manor Minute Books
- Mapping Museums Oral Histories
- Lunch Magazine
- Come Together: Gay Liberation Front
- Out Magazine: Campaign for Homosexual Equality
- London Pride: 1970s
- London Pride: 1980s
- London Pride: 1990s
- Black Lesbian and Gay Centre
- Lesbians Talk Issues
- The Lavender Letter
- Pan-Africanist Congress of Azania (written by Gavin Brown)
Note: Digitised material is for research purposes only. For permission to use the material for commercial or non-commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 020 7392 9270.