Although government restrictions have now changed, we’ll be continuing to have processes in place to keep everyone who visits our building safe - and to keep our service running smoothly. We have social distancing measures in place and have redesigned our systems and routes through our building.
Please read below the precautions we are taking to keep you safe:
- We have limited places on our in-person courses and events, and these sessions will be taking place in larger rooms to enable for social distancing.
- We will not be taking drop-ins, with all students and audiences needing to book via the website.
- Face coverings must be worn in all public areas, including on arrival and when walking through the corridors.
- Clear signage will appear throughout the building to guide you and remind you of social distancing measures.
- We will be using a Test & Trace system to register all visitors to the building.
- We clean our building regularly.
- For our wellbeing & fitness courses, mats will be placed 2 metres apart. We also ask that you bring your own mat to these sessions.
- Our changing rooms will be closed this term, including the lockers. You will be able to leave your belongings at the side of the room, but there won't be the usual facilities for changing, storing valuables, and showering afterwards.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your class or event is due to start – upon arrival you'll be signed in, and admitted in to the space through a one-way system.
- If government guidance changes, we may need to cancel the course or event you have booked onto. Please check your email before your visit.
- We ask all visitors to only book and visit us with members of your household or bubble, up to a maximum of six people. If you arrive with other guests please don't be offended if we ask if you are part of the same household.
If you have any questions prior to your visit, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org