This page is regularly updated. The last update was on 19 August 2022.
Keeping you safe and healthy is our number one priority. While we continue to learn to live with Covid-19, we will carry on offering you the most memorable and enjoyable visit. This page will be updated at regular intervals as we adapt our approach to managing our building.
Before you visit Bishopsgate Institute please familiarise yourself with our health and safety measures and procedures.
You can also contact us ahead of your visit if you have any other questions or concerns by emailing email@example.com
If you think you have any symptoms for Covid-19, test positive or are asked to isolate please do stay at home and contact the Box Office team for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org). While once we might have soldiered on with what felt like a bad cold or mild flu, the last two years have surely taught us that it’s about more than just us. Not coming into our building when you feel unwell is as much a part of taking care of yourself as it is about thinking of others and not spreading illness.
Our Health & Safety Measures
- There are hand-sanitising stations available throughout the building including at reception, the entrances to the Great Hall, Upper Hall, and all classrooms. Antiseptic wipes are also available to clean shared equipment.
- Face coverings are not required when visiting and it is your choice if you would like to wear one while at the Institute.
- Our drinking fountains are touch free – they are operated by hovering your hand over the sensor.
- All rooms and halls are well ventilated and cleaned between bookings and events.
- Our toilets are cleaned regularly, and we have a thorough cleaning schedule in place to clean most populated areas more often.