The course covers the four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing). It is taught through tutor-led activities, pair and group work, role-playing, and independent research as part of homework.
Who is this course for?
For intermediate level students who have completed French Level 1: Module C, or equivalent.
Do I need any previous skills or experience?
To benefit fully from this course, you should have knowledge roughly equivalent to 60 hours of tuition.
Will I be assessed?
There is no formal assessment for courses at Bishopsgate Institute. However, to monitor your learning and progress, tutors will assess your participation in classroom activities.
You will learn
- Vocabulary related to business/work environment
- How to describe people physically as well as their character
- How to express opinions about clothes, fashion and style
- How to talk about health and healthy choices
- How to use the past tenses in French confidently
- How to use future tenses to express future plans (re future resolutions, work, holidays, etc).
Meet the Tutor
Silvana Avram is a highly qualified MFL teacher (BA French and English, MA French Cultural Studies, PGCE French) with a wealth of experience in teaching. She is passionate about sharing her love for languages and creates lessons that are rich in cultural content. With a strong interest in Cultural Studies and a BSc in Philosophy, Silvana likes bringing authentic materials and new views into the classroom. Amongst her other interests are: philosophy, meditation, astrology, healthy living and sociology. She is also a qualified life coach and mentor and has recently published her first book.
Need to Know
- 13:05 - 13:55
- Full £201 / Conc. £151
- Mondays and Wednesdays
- Bishopsgate Institute
- Silvana Avram
- Max Students
- No. of Sessions
- Course Code
- No session
- Monday 17 and Wednesday 19 February