The course covers the four skills (speaking, reading, listening and writing). It is taught through tutor-led activities, pair and group work, role-playing, and independent research as part of homework.
Who is this course for?
For beginner level students who have completed Arabic Level 1: Module A, or equivalent.
Do I need any previous skills or experience?
To benefit fully from this course, you should have knowledge roughly equivalent to 20 hours of tuition.
Will I need any equipment or materials?
You may be asked to purchase a textbook. This will be confirmed in the first session.
Will I be assessed?
There is no formal assessment for courses at Bishopsgate Institute. However, to monitor your learning and progress, tutors will assess your participation in classroom activities.
You will learn
- Personal plural subject pronouns نحن انتم انتنّ هم هنّ
- Definite and indefinite brocken plurals in different fpatterns قلم أقلام بيت بيوت
- Attached plural pronouns كم نا هم هنّ
- How many followed by singular noun
- Number from 3-10 takes plural nouns while numbers from 11- 1000+ takes singular noun.
- Demonstrative pronouns for human plurals and non-human plural هذا هذه هؤلاء
- Write the past tense verb using root letters.
Meet the Tutor
Alaa Sonjoq holds a BSC certificate in Psychology (2003) and a certificate in teaching Arabic to adults (PTTLS, 2013). She has been teaching Arabic at all levels on both one-to-one basis or in groups for the last five years. She currently teaches Arabic in different educational institutions of Further Education in London.
Need to Know
- 13:05 - 13:55
- Full £201 / Conc. £151
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Bishopsgate Institute
- Alaa Sonjoq
- Max Students
- No. of Sessions
- Course Code
- No Session
- Tuesday 18 and Thursday 20 February