New courses for this term
SUMMER 2018 COURSE LIST
- Walking Tours - London's Hilltop Villages
- Walking Tours - City Churches
- Walking Tours - London's Victorian Railway Terminals
- Rebellious London - Grassroots Movements that Shook the Capital
- London From the East: A Social History of the East End
- Tourist London Since 1800
- Unbuilt London - An Architectural History That Never Was
- Unreal City: London in Literature, 1800 to Today
Search all London courses.
ARTS AND CULTURE
- The Victorians in Summer (1830s-1900s)
- Forty Years of LGBTQ History
- Back to the 1950s *Inspired by our upcoming production, West Side Story.
- I Feel Pretty (1880s-1970s) *Inspired by our upcoming production, West Side Story.
- Street Photography
- Film Studies – Key Moments in French Cinema
- Practical Photography - Level 1 & Level 2
- Photography Workshop - Take Great Photos in a Day
- Film Studies - Hitchcock’s London
- Architectural Photography
- An Introduction to Printing in Europe
- Iconography and Iconology - Secrets of the Old Masters Revealed
- Untold Lives - 100 Years of Women's History (1880s - 1970s)
- Film Studies - Hollywood Musicals
- Women at Work (1890s-1970s)
Search all Arts and Culture courses.
WORDS AND IDEAS
- Writing Flash Fiction
- Creative Writing
- Writing Short Stories
- Public Speaking
- Writing Short Stories - The Next Step
- Creative Writing - Life Writing
Search all Words and Ideas courses.
- Dance in a Day - Lindy Hop
- Tap Dancing: Absolute Beginners to Intermediate
- Singing Solo - Discover Your Voice - Level 1 & Level 2
- Latin Technique and Performance Class with Lemington Ridley
- An Introduction to the Ballroom and Latin Dances
- An Introduction to the Latin Dances
Archives Tour - LGBTQ Collections
Archives Tour - Women's and Feminist History
Archives Tour - London Collections
Search all Archive
Search all courses
Stay up to date with all our activities by signing up to our newsletter.