Digital:Works is an arts and educational charity that works with communities, providing training and creative assistance to produce arts and media projects. They follow a participatory approach to projects, ensuring that those they work with are able to shape the direction of any given project. The organisation is run by a Board of Trustees with paid members of staff supporting project delivery.
SCOPE AND CONTENT: Archive of arts and educational charity Digital:Works, including:
- twenty one oral histories on Fleet Street and the history of the print industry compiled for the project 'Banging Out', with handwritten summaries of the interviews, 2014; 'Banging Out' DVD, 2014.
- nineteen oral histories on working on London Underground with 'Going Underground: tales from the Tube' DVD, 2013.
- eighteen interviews regarding working in and the history of Hatton Garden and the jewellery trade, with 'Lappings, lemel & sweeps : stories from Hatton Garden', 2013.
- twenty two oral histories regarding the history and experience of living on Golborne Road, West London, with 'Wild West 10: Golborne Stories of Struggle and Resistance', 2014.
- 'Stall Stories: a film exploring the history of four London street markets' DVD, 2012.
QUANTITY: 1 folder, 5 digital folders.