Terrence Higgins Trust
ADMINISTRATIVE/BIOGRAPHICAL HISTORY: The Terrence Higgins Trust is a British charity that campaigns on various issues related to AIDS and HIV. In particular, the charity aims to reduce the spread of HIV and promote good sexual health (including safe sex); to provide services on a national and local level to people with, affected by, or at risk of contracting HIV; and to campaign for greater public understanding of the impact of HIV and AIDS.
SCOPE AND CONTENT: Newsletters, photographs, leaflets, pamphlets, flyers, correspondence, press clippings, ephemera regarding the AIDS/HIV charity the Terence Higgins Trust and its activities.
- Conference pack – programme, précis of workshops, volunteer application form, guidance about buddying, posters – from the THT 4th National Conference, ‘Sharing the Challenge’, 
- The Trust: the newsletter of the THT, [May 1987-January 1990]
- National AIDS Bulletin, 2 issues, [December 1988; February 1989]
- Facts & Figures newsletter [February 1988; October 1988].
- Advertisements for fundraising events, stationery.
QUANTITY: 1 Box