Open House 2017 iSpy Competition
Saturday 16 September 2017
Bishopsgate Institute opens its doors for Open House, the city-wide festival of architecture and design. This is a unique opportunity to come and explore our beautifully restored and historic Grade II* listed building.
This Open House, there will be a free iSpy activity which guides you to 5 of the most intriguing parts of the building. If you find all five, and join our mailing list, you will go into the draw to WIN a place on one of our Spanish, French or Italian language courses this Autumn worth over £150. Please note: you need to be over 18 years to undertake our courses.
- simply collect the entry form at Bishopsgate Institute's main entrance on Saturday 16 September between 10:00 and 17:00
- find all 5 iSpy items
- return the entry form and sign up to our mailing list in the Great Hall on the day.
The winner will be randomly selected, and you will be contacted by Tuesday 19 September 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition will only be open from 10:00 - 17:00 on Saturday 16 September 2017.
- One entry per person is allowed.
- To be a winner, you must find all 5 items, submit your completed entry form and join the mailing list with the Bishopsgate Institute team in the Great Hall on Saturday 16 September 2017.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to receive our regular newsletters updating you on courses, events or the library and archive.
- The winning prize will be a choice of one place on one of the following courses: Spanish, French or Italian valid in the Autumn 2017 season only. Please note: you need to be over 18 years to undertake our courses.
- To claim your prize you will need to confirm your course booking by Friday 22 September 2017.
Add a comment